Follow Ryan_Crouser on Twitter

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Why The Kids?

I have never understood why there are people out there that kill children. Children are innocent, but what makes people decide that they deserve to die? What gets me is when people kill children and say that they were just getting back at their ex girlfriend or whoever! But why? Why the kids? I just wanna pull my hair out just trying to figure out what goes through these people's minds that makes them think that children deserve the wrath of death because your mad, not at them, but at someone else!  Seriously?  If some guy is so pissed off at their girlfriend that they decide to take a gun and blow them to pieces, although I don't agree that killing them is the right thing to do, believe it or not, I can actually understand that!  However when someone simply gets so mad at someone else and then decides that the best way to get back at them is to kill their children, that's when I scratch my head and just wanna beat my own self senseless trying to figure out what in the hell these people are thinking!  I will NEVER understand how people can take their frustrations out on innocent children.  Children are so innocent.  They are defenseless and they have nothing to do with other peoples problems.

I hear more and more about these type of killings as time goes on and I simply don't understand it!  

Anyways, I guess this is more of a rant than anything!  I'm just trying to understand things that I never will!




No comments: